Terms of Service: User Agreement
This User Agreement is a legal tender between the customer (referred to as “you”, “your” or “customer”) and Intership (referred to as “Intership”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Under this agreement, you will not use Intership’s services for any prohibited, immoral, and/or unlawful purposes in accordance to these terms and conditions. By registering and accessing our website, you agree to be bound by and follow the rules and restrictions brought forth by this Agreement.
Receiving the customer’s merchandise, storage of that merchandise, packaging, consolidating, and shipping to customer’s local address.
Our free structure for services are charged to the customer as follows:
- Consolidation Fee: $1/incoming package that is consolidated
- Shipping Fee: Based on your location and our shipping calculator rates
Using your Intership Account
- In order to register, you need to provide all information required by Intership and per our partners, both shipping and payment processing.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You will be responsible for providing legal documentation such as a driver’s license, passport and/or other forms of legal documentation. This information will be used to verify your identity and avoid any potential fraud claims.
No transference of account
You may not transfer your Intership account, login and / or password to any other person. Should you give another person your login and password, we are not held responsible for any actions that are performed from your account.
Use of Website
- In order to use our service, you must subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations, and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping.
- If we deem you have violated any laws, intruded upon another person’s rights, and/or violated the terms established in this Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate and/or restrict your account. You will be held responsible for any losses done to us as a result of your improper conduct and agree to indemnify and hold Intership harmless from and against all manner of loss or damage arising from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The customer understands that goods being shipped may not be destined to countries that Intership is prohibited from dealing with as the result of any United States, European Union, or any international legislation, regulation, or directive.
- The customer is not included in any blacklist issued by the United States or any international or regulatory body; and the customer further represents that they are not a national of any country that Intership is prohibited from dealing as a result of any international legislation, regulation, or directive. Should the customer demonstrate to be blacklisted and/or a national of a country Intership is prohibited from dealing with, they will automatically be removed from the website and placed on a ban list until such restrictions have been lifted.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential To avoid improper access or use by others or the Intership website under the account you have created. If you suspect that there is any unauthorized use of your account, If there may have been a security breach such as loss, disclosure, or theft of your account information, contact us directly. We will act immediately to resolve this issue, and depending on the circumstances, block or deactivate your account. Should this option be chosen, we may allow you to open a new account.
Linking to Third Party Websites through our Website
Intership is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information obtained from any third party website with which you may have access to from the Intership website. Our website will provide links to existing online retailers, and although we only provide links to high quality retailers, e.g. amazon.com, we are not responsible for monitoring their content. However, we will do our best to ensure that the list of retailers we link to will be established in the market.
Canceling Your Account
Should you decide to cancel your account, please make sure that there are no packages sent to arrive to our warehouse. If there are already packages in our warehouse, these packages will be either returned or disposed of upon the cancellation of your account. Also, upon the cancellation of your account, you have 48 hours to reinstate your account. Once your account is reinstated, if there are any packages arriving to the warehouse or are currently inside the warehouse under your account they will resume previous function and not be disposed of.
Verification of your identity and payment information is very important to us and we will do our utmost in order to ensure that no fraud is taking place. In order to achieve this:
- We will verify you and your credit cards used for payment on our web site.
- We use various verification methods including but not limited to: requiring you to confirm a random code sent to your email; and/or requiring you to confirm a random code for charges to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to refuse placing orders or to withhold shipment of any transactions involving payments made with unverified credit cards.
- If orders placed and paid for using unverified cards are not subsequently verified after 3 day from the date of the placement of the order, we will return the order to the merchant. Subsequence the return charges, (which are determined by the merchant) will be charged to your account along with a handling charge and any payment processing charges incurred.
- We do not accept checks or cash mailed to our facilities at any time.
Intership may investigate and impose spending limits on any user’s account, per its payment processing partner’s request.
Limitation of Liability
- Intership is not liable to you for any lost profits or special, incidental, or consequential damages arising in any way out of or in connection with the web site affiliate companies, our services, or this Agreement. In no event will our we or suppliers be liable to you for more than $100 per shipment.
- We are not responsible for packages that were damaged in transit to your U.S. Address. If we received the damaged goods from a merchant, we will contact you and make you aware of the situation. From there, you must contact that merchant directly and instruct us on how we should handle the damaged products.
- All claims for damage or loss of goods that were handled in our facility and serviced through our shipping methods must be made within 3 days from the date of delivery. Failure to do so will absolve us of liability for your package.
- The customer is also obligated to provide Intership with an ’Export Declaration Documentation’ with the value exceeding USD 2,500 prior to package being shipped to requested country.
- We are only responsible for shipping packages that have the same name of the individual or entity stated on the Application Form. For packages received to our warehouse that do not match the corresponding name on the Application Form, Intership, at its sole discretion, may choose not to send the packages.
- Intership is not liable for any penalties, loss, or damage incurred due to the Customer’s documents or goods being impounded by customs or similar authorities. The customer will hold Intership secured against such penalties, loss, and damage.
To find out the current rates please see the Shipping Calculator on our Home Page. Shipping Fees do not include any customs duties, levies and/or other official charges incurred due to the import or carriage of your good.
Shipping calculation based on greater of DIM weight or actual weight. DIM weight is the dimensional weight of a package. It is used in situations where the product may weigh less then the size of the packaging it is placed in (i.e. a pillow placed in a box.). To calculate the dimensional weight, we use the following equation: (length*width*height)/(DIM Factor)= x. The DIM Factor we use is 166.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Intership provides a web-based service on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Intership, and its logos and designs are trademarks with registrations granted or pending in several countries. Use of Intership’s website does not grant you a license to use any of the trademarks. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed in any way without our written permission.
We offer this service for customers to allocate money (up to $1,000) into their account for ease of pay.
- We will never take/add money without your permission.
- You may always take money out whenever you want. However, any promotional balances are not allowed to be withdrawn from the account. If the customer does withdraw from promotional balances, they will be investigated and asked to return the amount. Refusal to do so will have the customer banned from the website and all website affiliates.
- The personal balances are wholly owned by you and NOT by Intership.
Refunds and/or service promotions and/or claims will be handled by Intership adding funds to a user’s Account Balance.
We will accept mail on your behalf with a completed USPS Mail Forwarding Form 1583
The customer agrees that goods being shipped through our services are deemed unacceptable if:
- It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department, or other relevant organization (e.g. U.S. Export Controls)
- We cannot safely or legally ship the goods. Such items include, but are not limited to: animals (living or deceased), currency, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs
- You accept and acknowledge that all shipments exported from the U.S. that contain animal skin, furs, mink, alligator skin, python skin, feathers (including hair accessories) or any other wildlife will be held at the U.S. Customs Department for inspection and may be seized or confiscated. You also acknowledge and accept that Intership will not compensate for such seized or confiscated shipments.
Package and Product Inspection
We will physically open and inspect every package that is sent to our warehouse to verify that what was sent is not an Unsuitable Purchase (as described above) and that it matches the invoice in the package in which the product arrived.
If there is a discrepancy between the invoice and the actual product, we will notify you. However, the discrepancy has limitations as follows:
- If the item description is general, e.g. shoes, and there are shoes present in the package, we will assume the right product was shipped.
- We will not take responsibility for detailed descriptions matching with actual products, not quality testing to ensure materials are as stated. If description details are hard to decipher, e.g. beige shoes with leather upper, and it is not apparent to our staff that the shoes are beige and not brown, nor if the material is real leather or not, we cannot be held responsible.
Intership will not screen packages for counterfeit goods, but will maintain a database of product descriptions and pricing, periodically checking for irregularities. If irregularities become apparent, it will notify engage in communication with customer regarding clarification.
We will offer free storage of your product for up to 90-days, after which we will charge a fee of $5/box/month stored. After a period of six (6) months of unclaimed goods, we will take possession of the package and liquidate its contents.
Storage duration is cumulative and applies to consolidated packages. I.e. when an item is consolidated and returned to storage, the 90-day storage cycle does not re-start but continues to accumulate.
Consolidation and Repackaging
Consolidation is the process of receiving packages from multiple retailers, and upon customer request, taking original products (in their original packaging), out of the shipping packaging. Discarding the shipping packaging and placing all items together in a new, larger box, that fits all products, adding packaging material, sealing and readying for shipment.
Returns and Exchanges
- If the merchandise is still in the warehouse, the customer is required to contact customer service in order to start the returns or exchange process. Intership will go through the seller’s return/exchange procedure, however, the customer is responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
- Should the customer decide to return or exchange the product once it has reached the customer’s assigned address, the customer needs to follow through the seller’s return policy. All shipping fees to return/exchange the order will be paid by the customer.
Item Value, Declarations, and Export Compliance
- It will be the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product price is accurately reflected in the invoice that will be submitted for international customs clearing. It is mutually agreed that the customer has the ability to modify the value of the product. The purpose of this feature is to accurately reflect the value of the product that the customer purchased, as some purchase will be of used products.
- If customers will be shipping products through the U.S. Postal Office they will be required to fill out the USPS 1583 form. Intership will keep forms on file for at least five (5) years, or until it is required to obtain new forms from customers.
- Intership is responsible for and warrants its compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which the customer’s shipment will be carried.
- The customer agrees that they will provide all information necessary to complete any documentation necessary to comply with any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations, in every transaction generated by the customer or Intership.
- For shipments over $2,500 an EEI will be required to be prepared, and the customer will be charged $15 per EEI prepared.
- Package delivery from retailer to Intership ‘s warehouse is the responsibility of either the retailer or the customer. Intership is responsible if it is making the purchase on behalf of the customer.
- Receiving, handling and storing the packaging in Intership’s warehouse is the responsibility of Intership, and Intership shall reimburse any damage that may result.
- The customer has the right to purchase additional insurance through Intership that will cover package delivery from Intership’s warehouse to customer’s residence. This insurance will be available for purchase at checkout.
- Insurance services are only on packages with a value of up to $5,000. Any package requesting insurance over this limit will be flagged and customer will be contacted regarding making special insurance arrangements.
You agree to not take any legal action against us that relates to or arises out of any of our websites without first:
Sending us, via registered mail or national overnight courier service a detailed written description of the facts and law out of which your claim arises
Negotiating with us, in good faith, for not less than 35 days towards a resolution
Any disagreements shall be governed by the State of Delaware.
Power of Attorney and Appointment of Intership as customer’s agent
Customers appoint Intership as the agent for itself for the performance of customs clearance, preparation of shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such an agent of the customer to the extent allowed by law for the specific purposes described in these terms. Including, without limitation preparation of:
Certificate of Origin ($10 charge for preparation, if required) for goods manufactured and originating within the U.S., if required.
Shipper’s Export Declaration (S.E.D.), if required
Customer acknowledges that it has a duty to and is solely liable for providing all information required by U.S. law and regulations, and maintaining all records as required under customs and other government laws. Intership assumes no responsibility to act as a record-keeper or record-keeping agent for the customer.
Customer agrees that it will remain liable for and indemnify, defend and hold harmless Intership, and its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, and independent contractors, at all times from date hereof forward, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, awards, liabilities, losses, including consequential losses, judgments, interest, fines, penalties, expenses, and or other costs, including attorney charges and court fees, including without limitation from actions arising from:
- Any omission or neglect customer makes that results in penalties or any inaccuracy or breach of any representation or warranty made by customer in this agreement or any other document or instrument executed or delivered by customer, or any breach or non-instrument made by customer in connection to this agreement.
- Intership preparation, determination or execution of documents, including airway bills, or any other document necessary for transport, including but not limited to shipment addressing, routing, classification, licensing requirements, and value of goods/documents and value of carriage, except for claims arising solely from the gross neglect or willful misconduct of Intership.
- Customer providing any false or inaccurate information or documentation to Intership
- Customer’s failure to comply with the terms of any US or other jurisdiction’s law applicable to the exportation or importation of such shipments
We have precautions put in place to ensure there will be no virus, malware, Trojan, etc. will infect our website and services. However, if a situation like this occurs, we will promptly notify you via social media channels and email and deal with the situation immediately. We are not responsible for any damage any malware may have done to your devices.
We are not liable for any loss or damage due to circumstances beyond our control. These include but are not limited to natural disasters, or acts of God, such as fire, hurricane, flood, storm, fog; “Force Majeure” such as embargo, plane crash, war, civil commotion, riots, electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings, etc.
Reviews and Testimonials
If you appreciate our services and give us a positive truthful review, your review will be considered and posted on our website. Based on your testimonial we will contact you to add a link to your social media site. If you decline adding a link to your social media site, we will not post your information on our website.
Modification of Services
Intership reserves the right to modify, terminate or add to these Terms of Conditions, and the terms shall be applied immediately after approval. By registering with us you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may vary from time to time. You will be notified via general e-mail or through our blog post and website updates.