This list is sampling of common items that are restricted, cannot be shipped or may require additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment. If your package contains a restricted item, our Compliance team must review your shipment when it arrives at our facilities. This process may add 1 - 3 business days (Monday - Friday) before your item is available to ship.
- Alcohol & Coffee – Prohibited in some countries, and quantities restricted in others.
- Animals & Agricultural – Living animals, fish or plants; seeds, soil, and other agricultural products.
- Combustible/Flammable – Nail polish, paints (non water- based), oils, lighters and matches.
- Currency, Stamps & Coins – Cash, checks, money orders, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps, and coins.
- Food – Perishable – Perishable foods of any type are prohibited. Chocolates are restricted in some countries.
- Furs, Skins, Animal Parts – Furs, skins, tusks, and other animal parts are prohibited in most countries.
- Gambling & Lottery – Gambling, lottery, and games of chance items including tickets, games, and devices.
- Government ID/Uniforms – Any and all governmental (whether real or costume) IDs, uniforms, and badges.
- Hazardous Materials – Chemicals, explosives, fuels, and fertilizers
- Medications – Prescription & veterinary medications prohibited. Non-prescription medications are restricted.
- Political & Pornography – Prohibited in all Muslim countries, and restricted in most other countries.
- Pressurized Cans – No pressurized cans of any type like hairspray, shaving cream, and bug spray.
- Tactical Equipment – Night-vision goggles, lock-pickers, optical scopes, laser sites, body armor, and any ITAR regulated item.
- Vitamins/ Supplements – Vitamins, some sports drinks, and supplements are restricted in most countries.
- Weaponry & Parts – Guns, gun replicas, gun components & parts, paintball guns & paintballs, stun-guns, ammunition, gunpowder, any ITAR regulated items.